- (February 2002) : Performs in "War Letters" play based on a the book "War Letters: Extraordinary Correspondence from American Wars" (Canon Theatre, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- (April 2005) : Played Mr. De Pinna in "You Can't Take It with You" play by Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman (Geffen Playhouse at the Brentwood Theatre, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- (October 2006) : Played Georg Balthasar Schott in "Bach at Leipzig" play by Itamar Moses (South Coast Repertory, Costa Mesa, California, USA).
- November, 2007: Directed "The Voysey Inheritance" by Harley Granville-Barker, adapted by David Mamet, at the University of Southern California's School of Theatre
- (January 24, 2008 to February 24, 2008) He played Antonio Salieri in Peter Shaffer's play, "Amadeus," at the Public Theater in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Karen Baum (Katherina); Ken Bolden (Valet); Alex Coleman (Van Swieten); Larry Daggett (Venticello #1); Harris Doran (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart); Evan R. Endres (Cook); Nick Ferrara (Servant); Daina Michelle Griffith (Constanze); Christopher Joseph (Von Strack); Brian Kazakoff (Servant); Brett James Kennedy (Venticello #2); Daniel Krell (Joseph II); Richard Lorenzo McBride (Servant); Kendra McLaughlin (Teresa Salieri); Larry John Meyers (Orsini-Rosenberg); Joel Ripka (Major Domo); Andrew David Sackhamer (Servant); and Mark Conway Thompson (Bonno) in the cast. Ted Pappas was director. James Noone was scenic designer. Susan Tsu was costume designer. Kirk Bookman was lighting designer. Zach Moore was sound designer. Pat McCorkle was casting director. Ruth E. Kramer was production stage manager. Fredric H. Orner was assistant stage manager.