- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- Late Love (1953). Comedy.
- Seventeen (1951). Musical comedy. Music by Walter Kent. Lyrics by Kim Gannon. Material by Sally Benson. Material direction by Richard Whorf. Dances and Musical Numbers by Dania Krupska. Based on the novel by Booth Tarkington. Music arranged by Ted Royal. Musical Director: Vincent Travers. Choral arrangements by Crane Calder. Dance Musical Arrangements by Jesse Meeker. Directed by Hassard Short. Broadhurst Theatre: 21 Jun 1951- 24 Nov 1951 1951 (182 performances). Cast: Frank Albertson (as "Mr. Baxter"), Bob Bakanic, Penny Bancroft, Margaret Baxter, Alonzo Bosan, Joan Bowman, Bonnie Brae, King Calder (as "Mr. Parcher") [final Broadway role], Carol Cole, Ann Crowley, Doris Dalton, Maurice Ellis, Richard France, Stan Grover, Joseph James, Dick Kallman, Henry Lawrence, Dorothy Manko, Ellen McCown, Sherry McCutcheon, Jim Moore, Harrison Muller, Kenneth Nelson, Darrell Notara, Bill Nuss, Greg O'Brien, Elizabeth Pacetti, Bill Reilly, Betty Jane Seagle, John Sharpe, Jeanne Shea, Paula Stewart, Ray Thomas, Helen Wood. Produced by Milton Berle, Sammy Lambert and Bernie Foyer.
- Mr. Adam (1949). Comedy.
- The Walrus and the Carpenter (1941).
- The More the Merrier (1941)
- Brother Rat (1936). Comedy.