- (March 2005) : Plays Mrs. Wilkinson in "Billy Elliot: The Musical" musical by Elton John and Lee Hall (Victoria Palace Theatre, London, England, UK). Retired from playing Mrs. Wilkinson on June 3rd 2006.
- (October 2008) : Plays Mrs. Wilkinson in "Billy Elliot: The Musical" musical by Elton John and Lee Hall (Imperial Theatre, New York City, NY, USA). Retired from playing Mrs. Wilkinson on October 4th 2009.
- (May 1992 - June 1992) She acted in Georges Farquhar's play, "The Recruiting Officer," at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester, England with Derek Griffiths, Greg Wise, Tim Wallers, Ewan Hooper, Emil Wolk, and Tim Swinton in the cast. Braham Murray was director.
- (1994) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Twelfth Night," in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Stratford-Upon-Avon, England with Emma Fielding, Desmond Barrit, Tony Britton, Clive Wood, Joanna McCallum, Bille Brown, and Derek Griffiths in the cast. Ian Judge was director.
- (1995) She acted in Henrik Ibsen's play, "Peer Gynt," in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Young Vic Theatre in London, England with Alex Jennings and Alfred Burke in the cast. John Barton was director.
- (1988) She acted in the musical, "Ziegfeld," at the London Palladium in London, England with Len Cariou, Geoffrey Hutchings, Louise Gold, and Susan Holland in the cast.
- (1993) She acted in Cy Coleman's musical, "City of Angels," at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Roger Allam, Henry Goodman, Martin Smith, Susannah Fellows, and Fiona Hendley in the cast. Michael Blakemore was director.
- (1996) She acted in Shelagh Stephenson's play, "The Memory of Water," at the Hampstead Theatre in London, England with Mary Jo Randle, Jane Booker, Matilda Ziegler, Alexander Hanson, and Dermot Crowley in the cast. Terry Johnson was director.