- Studio Recordings: Earth, The Dragon, Hypothesis, Heaven and Hell (1975), Albedo 0.39 (1976), Spiral, China, See You Later (1980), Beaubourg, Soil Festivities, Mask, Invisible Connections, Direct, The City (1990), Fait que ton reve suit plus long que la nuit, Voices (1996)
- Soundtrack Recordings: L'Apocalypse des Animaux (1973), Chariots of Fire, Antarctica (1983), Cosmos, Ignacio, Themes (1989), 1492: The Conquest of Paradise (1992), Blade Runner: Vangelis (1994), La Fete Sauvage, Opera Sauvage
- Collaborations with Jon Anderson: Short Stories, The Friends of Mr. Cairo (1981), Private Collections, Page of Life (1991), Chronicles (1994)
- A tribute to El Greco
- Official Anthem of the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
- He also composed a grand choral work entitled "Mythos". This work has the composer at the synthesizers with a full orchestra and chorus. The soloists included Kathleen Battle and Jessye Norman.
- His composition "Hymne" (often incorrectly spelled "Hymn") from his 1979 album "Opera Sauvage," was used in the 1980s by the Ernest and Julio Gallo Wine Company as the theme for its television commercials.
- CD: "The Best of Vangelis"
- (September 1983) He and Mike Oldfield performed music for the ballet, "Robin Cousins' Electric Ice," at the Victoria Palace Theatre in London, England with Robin Cousins, Brian Pockar, Allen Schramm, Bob Rubens, Angela Greenhow, Simon Grigorescu, and Edith Dotson in the cast. Robin Cousins and Brian Foley were directors.