- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- Tonight in Samarkand (1955). Melodrama.
- Once Upon A Tailor (1955). Comedy. Written by Baruch Lumet. Incidental music by Sol Kaplan. Book adapted by Henry Sherman. Scenic Design by Boris Aronson. Costume Design by Paul Morrison. Lighting Design by Paul Morrison. Directed by Joseph Anthony. Cort Theatre: 23 May 1955- 28 May 1955 (8 performances). Cast: Anita Cooper(as "Sheindel"), Rebecca Darke (as "Elka"), Peter Fernandez (as "Bertzi"), Anne Hegira (as "Sorelle"), Oskar Karlweis (as "Frenzl") [final Broadway role], Adelaide Klein (as "Chana Bayle"), Jimmy Oster (as "Leibel"), Milton Selzer (as "Mechel"). Produced by The Playwrights' Company (Maxwell Anderson, S.N. Behrman, Elmer Rice, Robert E. Sherwood, Sidney Howard) and George Boroff.
- Uncle Willie (1956). Comedy.
- Masquerade (1959). Comedy. Written by Sigmund Miller. Incidental music by Sol Kaplan. Directed by Jed Horner. John Golden Theatre: 16 Mar 1959 (1 performance). Produced by Richard W. Krakauer. Produced in association with Louis D'Almeida.
- Dear Liar (1960).
- Rape of the Belt (1960).
- Midgie Purvis (1961).
- Venus (1966) [Never officially opened].