- 1972: He co-wrote the teleplay for an unsold comedy pilot called "The Out-of-Towners", which never got past the script stage.
- 1973: He produced and wrote the teleplay for an unsold sitcom pilot called "The Friday Night Group". The premise was similar to a pilot he scripted the previous season called "Wednesday Night Out" - a group of mismatched friends meet to play cards, discuss the day's events and the problems in their lives.
- September 2005: Directed and adapted "The Grand Duchess" opera by Jacques Offenbach (L.A. Opera at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA).
- Stage: Appeared in "We Interrupt This Program", Tiffany Theater, Los Angeles.
- Broadway Musical: Wrote the book for "Happy Days" (2007)
- (2012) Release of his book, "My Happy Days in Hollywood".