- (August 2002 - December 2002) : Played Frankie in "Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune" by Terrence McNally (Belasco Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (November 2004 - January 2005) : Played Jessie Cates in "'night, Mother" by Marsha Norman (Royale Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (January 1999 - October 1999) : Played Terry in "Side Man" by Warren Leight (John Golden Theatre, New York City, New York, USA). Won Theatre World Award. Nominated for Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in a Play.
- (February 2000 - April 2000) : Played Terry in "Side Man" by Warren Leight (Apollo Theatre, London, England, UK).
- (April 4, 2011 - July 18, 2011) She acted in John Guare's play, "The House of Blue Leaves," at the Walter Kerr Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Ben Stiller and Jennifer Jason Leigh in the cast. David Cromer was director.
- (2012) Print ads, along with Cynthia Nixon, for the Stand Up 2 Cancer.org and AMGEN promoting infection risk awareness for patents undergoing cancer treatments.
- (2000) She acted in Warren Leight's play, "Side Man," at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Jason Priestley, Frank Wood, Angelica Torn, Jeff Binder, and Kevin Geer in the cast.
- (July 26, 2002 - January 29, 2003) She acted in Terrence McNally play, "Frankie and Johnny in the 'Clair De Lune," on Broadway at the Belasco Theatre in New York City with Stanley Tucci in the cast. Joe Mantello was director.