- (1994) Release of his book "Double Exposure"
- (1998) Release of his book "Eye Contact"
- (1988) Wrote the play "Super Sunday"
- (1993) Member of the original cast of Stephen Sondheim's "Putting it Together" (cast album is RCA Victor 09026-61729-2)
- In the 1970s, he appeared a Folgers coffee commercial alongside Virginia Christine playing Mrs. Olsen.
- (2008) Starring as King Arthur in the Broadway production of Monty Python's "Spamalot"
- (October 1969) He acted in Jay Allen's translation of Pierre Barillet and Jean Pierre Gredy's play, "Forty Carats," at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Barbara Rush, Scott McKay, Gene Blakely, Eileen Letchworth, Imogene Bliss, Sylvia Grand, Art Barnett, Doris Ingraham, William Cox, and Audrey Christie in the cast. Will Steven Armstrong was set designer. Sara Brook was costume designer. Abe Burrows was director. David Merrick was producer.