- (2004) CD: "Bon anniversaire, Charles".
- (1976) Single: "Take Me Away (Si Tu M'Emportes)" / "Ciao Always Ciao (Ciao Mon Coeur)" (Barclay Records)
- Single: "You" / "Woman Of Today" (Barclay Records)
- Single: "She" / "La Barraka" (Barclay Records)
- Single: "The Old Fashioned Way" / "What Makes A Man" (Barclay Records)
- Single: "To Die Of Love" / v"For Me...Formidable" (Barclay Records)
- (May 4 to 29, 2016) He was composer and lyricist for the musical, "My Paris," new musical at the Long Wharf Theatre (Claire Tow Stage in the C. Newton Schenck III Theatre) in New Haven, Connecticut. Alfred Uhry wrote the book. Jason Robert Brown was English lyric adapter and musical adapter. Kathleen Marshall was director and choreographer. Derek McLane was set designer. Paul Tazewell was costume designer. Leah Loukas was wig designer. Donald Holder was lighting designer. Brian Ronan was sound designer. Olivia Sebesky was projection designer. David Chase was music and orchestra supervisor. Chris Zaccardi was production stage manager. Amy Patricia Stern was assistant stage manager. Craig Burns from Telsey & Company was casting director.