- Read love letters from ALS patients in New York as part of the ZazAngels
- Has read several audibooks including "I Was Amelia Earhart" and "Sins of Our Fathers"
- Audiobook: Stephen King's "Rose Madder", narrator.
- James Joyce's The Dead (2000). Drama. Written by Richard Nelson; Based on "The Dead" by James Joyce. Music by Shaun Davey. Music orchestrated by Shaun Davey. Musical Director: Charles Prince. Mary Jane's academy piece and additional arrangements by Deborah Abramson. Associate Musical Director: Deborah Abramson. Scenic Design by David Jenkins. Costume Design by Jane Greenwood. Lighting Design by Jennifer Tipton. Sound Design by Scott Lehrer. Wig Design by Paul Huntley. Assistant Costume Design: MaryAnn D. Smith. Choreographed by Seán Curran. Directed by Richard Nelson. Belasco Theatre: 11 Jan 2000- 16 Apr 2000 (120 performances + 24 previews that began on 14 Dec 1999). Cast: Blair Brown (as "Gretta Conroy Gabriel's wife") [from 14 Dec 1999- 12 Mar 2000], Paddy Croft (as "Mrs. Malins"), Brian Davies (as "Mr. Browne, a friend of the Aunts, Daisy Eagan (as "Rita, a music student of Mary Jane's/Young Julia Morkan, a ghost"), Dashiell Eaves (as "Michael, a music student of Mary Jane's"), Sally Ann Howes (as "Aunt Julia Morkan, a music teacher"), John Kelly (as "Bartell D'Arcy, an opera singer"), Brooke Sunny Moriber (as "Lily, the maid"), Marni Nixon (as "Aunt Kate Morkan, a music teacher"), Alice Ripley (as "Miss Molly Ivors"), Emily Skinner (as "Mary Jane Morkan, Kate & Julia's niece, a music teacher"), Stephen Spinella (as "Freddy Malins"), Christopher Walken (as "Gabriel Conroy, Kate & Julia's nephew"). Replacement actors: Stephen Bogardus (as "Gabriel Conroy") [from 4 Apr 2000- close], Donna Lynne Champlin (as "Mary Jane Morkan"), Angela Christian (as "Lily"), Faith Prince (as "Gretta Conroy") [from 14 Mar 2000- close], Rex Robbins (as "Mr. Browne"). Produced by Gregory Mosher and Arielle Tepper.
- Audiobook: Anne Tyler's "Back When We Were Grownups", narrator.