- Starred in the Barra Grant play A Mother, A Daughter and A Gun, first at the Helen Hayes Theatre in Nyack, New York, and the off-Broadway at the Dodger Stages, New York, New York.
- (February 1999-July 1999; December 1999-April 2000) She acted in the Royal National Theatre Repertoire season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Lyttelton Theatre, and the Laurence Olivier Theatre in London, England in William Shakespeare's plays, "Two Gentlemen of Verona," "The Merchant of Venice," "Troilus and Cressida;" Leonard Bernstein's musical, Candide;" Dion Boucicault's play, "The Colleen Dawn;" "The Forest;" "The Riot;" J.M. Barrie's play, "Peter Pan;" Harold Pinter's play, "Betrayal;" Jonathan Harvey's play, "Guiding Star;" Noel Coward's play, "Private Lives;" Hanif Kureishi's play, "Sleep with Me;" Robert Lepage's play, "Geometry of Miracles;" Maxim Gorky's play, "Summerfolk;" "Money;" "Rose;" Philip Ridley's play, "Sparkleshark;" BT National Connections (Youth Theatre); Nick Dear's play, "The Villains Opera;" Tennessee Williams' play, "Baby Doll;" Patrick Marber's play, "Closer;" "The Island;" "Honk! The Ugly Duckling;" Aeschylus's play, "The Oresteia;" Nick Stafford's play, "Battle Royal;" George Bernard Shaw's play, "Widowers' Houses;" and "The Mysteries" with Roger Allam, David Bamber, David Bradley, Jasper Britton, Michael Bryant, Suzanne Burden, Jonathan Cake, Anthony Calf, Sean Chapman, Paul Copley, Oliver Cotton, Derbhle Crotty, Windsor Davies, Pip Donaghy, Penny Downie, Joe Duttine, Charlotte Emmerson, Daniel Evans, Michael Feast, Susannah Fellowes, William Gaunt, Henry Goodman, Victoria Hamilton, Anastasia Hille, Douglas Hodge, Geoffrey Hutchings, Jonathan Hyde, Oscar James, Darlene Johnson, Sue Johnston, Gemma Jones, John Kani, Beverley Klein, Julie Legrand, Anton Lesser, Adrian Lukis, Matthew Macfadyen, Royce Mills, Michael Mueller, John Normington, Winston Ntshona, Darrell O'Silva, Denis Quilley, Hugh Ross, Adrian Ross-Magenty, Simon Russell Beale, Amanda Ryan, Rebecca Saire, Jack Shepherd, Ken Shorter, Juliet Stevenson, Imogen Stubbs, David Troughton, Frances De La Tour, Zoe Wanamaker, MIchael Williams, and Frank Windsor in the company.
- (1966) She acted in Arthur Laurents' play, "The Time of the Cuckoo," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Vivian Vance and William Roerick in the cast.
- (1995) She acted in Timberlake Wertenbaker's translation of Euripedes' play, "Hecuba," in an American Conservatory Theatre production in San Francisco, California. Carey Perloff was director. David Lang was composer. Kitka was choral ensemble. Margaret Jenkins was choreographer.
- (1991 to 1992 season) She acted in Tennessee Williams' play, "The Glass Menagerie," at the Trinity Repertory Company Theatre in Providence, Rhode Island with Jonathan Fried, Patricia Dunnock and Dan Welch in the cast. RIchard Jenkins was artistic director and director. Eugene Lee was set designer. Natasha Katz was lighting designer. WIlliam Lane was costume designer. Tori Haring-Smith was Dramaturge.
- (1992 to 1993 season) She acted in Kevin Heelan's play, "The Hope Zone," in a world premiere production at the Trinity Repertory Company Theatre in Providence, Rhode Island with Janice Duclos, Anne Scurria, Timothy Crowe and Robert J. Colonna in the cast. Richard Jenkins was director and artistic director. Eugene Lee was set and lighting designer. William Lane was costume designer. Tori Haring-Smith was Dramaturge.