- Play: "Foul Shots", 2004.
- (2005, May - June) Appeared as Ephraim Cabot in the Eugene O'Neill play "Desire Under the Elms" an American Repertory Theatre production at the Loeb Drama Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- Appeared in the Broadway musical Zoot Suit and the play "Buried Child" (1997).
- Wrote and starred in "Once In Doubt" at the Los Angeles Theatre Centre.
- Happy End (1977). Musical. Music by Kurt Weill. Lyrics by Bertolt Brecht. Original German play by Elisabeth Hauptmann. Book adapted by Michael Feingold. Lyrics adapted by Michael Feingold. Musical Director: Roland Gagnon. Assistant Musical Director: David Krane. Chelsea Theater Center Production newly conceived by Robert Kalfin. Staged by Patricia Birch. Directed by Robert Kalfin and Patricia Birch. Martin Beck Theatre: 7 May 1977- 10 Jul 1977 (75 performances). Cast: Grayson Hall (as "A Lady in Gray/"The Fly"), Christopher Lloyd (as "Bill Cracker"), Meryl Streep (as "Lieutenant Lillian Holiday, Hallelujah Lil") [final Broadway role before entering films], Benjamin Rayson (as "Sam "Mammy" Wurlitzer"), Liz Sheridan (as "Major Stone"), Tony Azito (as "Dr. Nakamura, The Governor"), Raymond J. Barry (as "Johnny Flint, Baby Face"), Alexandra Borrie (as "Sister Jane"), Christopher Cara (as "Brother Ben Owens"), John A. Coe (as "Jimmy Dexter, The Reverend"), Donna Emmanuel (as "Miriam, The barmaid"), Joe Grifasi (as "Captain Hannibal Jackson"), Prudence Wright Holmes (as "Sister Mary"), Kristin Jolliff (as "Member of The Fold"), Frank Kopyc (as "Member of The Fold"), Tom Mardirosian (as "Member of The Fold"), Martha Miller (as "Member of The Fold"), Victor Pappas (as "Member of The Fold"), David Pursley (as "A Cop"), Robert Weil (as "Bob Marker, The Professor"). Standby: Bob Gunton (as "Bill Cracker"). Understudies: Alexandra Borrie (as "Lieutenant Lillian Holiday"), Donna Emmanuel (as "Sister Jane"), Kristin Jolliff (as "Miriam/Sister Mary), Frank Kopyc (as "Captain Hannibal Jackson"), Tom Mardirosian (as "A Cop/Johnny Flint"), Martha Miller (as "A Lady in Gray/Major Stone"), Victor Pappas (as "Bob Marker/Dr. Nakamura"), David Pursley (as "Jimmy Dexter/Sam "Mammy" Wurlitzer"). Produced by Michael Harvey and The Chelsea Theater Center (Robert Kalfin: Artistic Director. Michael David: Executive Director). Associate Producer: Wilder Luke Burnap. Note; Christopher Lloyd did not perform on opening night due to a leg injury. Bob Gunton performed as "Bill Cracker" until Mr. Lloyd could resume the role on crutches.