- (1981) Stage: Appeared (as "Emperor Napoleon") in "Kingdoms", produced on Broadway. Also in cast: Maria Tucci, Roy Dotrice. Cort Theatre, New York City.
- (1977) Stage: Appeared (as "Tybalt") in "Romeo and Juliet". Tragedy (revival). Written by William Shakespeare. Circle in the Square Theatre, New York.
- (1976) Stage: Appeared (as "Teddy") in "Comedians" on Broadway. Written by Trevor Griffiths. Directed by Mike Nichols. Music Box Theatre: 28 Nov 1976-3 Apr 1977 (145 performances + 39 previews that began on 28 Oct 1976). Cast: Milo O'Shea (as "Eddie Waters"), John Lithgow (as "Ged Murray"), Jonathan Pryce (as "Gethin Price"), Rex Robbins (as "Bert Challenor"), Norman Allen (as "Caretaker"), Jayant Blue (as "Mr. Patel"), Jarlath Conroy (as "Mick Connor"), Jeffrey DeMunn (as "Phil Murray"), Robert Gerringer (as "Club Secretary- M.C."), Larry Lamb (as "George McBrain"), David Margulies (as "Sammy Samuels"). Replacement actor: Jonathan Hogan (as "Ged Murray") [from 24 Jan 1977-?; Broadway debut]. Produced by Alexander H. Cohen. Produced in association with Gabriel Katzka and Edward Schuman. Co-Producer: Hildy Parks and Roy A. Somlyo. NOTE: (1) Theatre owned and operated by Irving Berlin [who had no direct involvement in this production] and Select Theatres Corporation.
- (1975) Stage: Appeared in "Boccaccio" on Broadway. Musical.
- (1975) Stage: Appeared in "Rubbers" and "Yankees 3, Detroit 9" on Broadway (two one-act plays).
- (1971) Stage: Appeared (off-Broadway debut) in "The Lake in the Woods", off-Broadway.
- (1981) Stage: Appeared (as "Emperor Napoleon") in "Kingdoms". Also in cast: Maria Tucci, Roy Dotrice. Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
- (September 24 to October 11, 1970) He played Lucentio in William Shakespeare's play, "The Taming of the Shrew," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with William Swetland (A Lord, Vincentio); Sandy McCallum (Christopher Sly); Nan Withers (Hostess); George Ede (Baptista Minola); Ken Jenkins (Petruchio); Al Corbin (Gremio); Benjamin H. Slack (Hortensio); David C. Burrow (Tiranio); Christopher Murney (Biondello); Max Wright (Grumio); Roger Miller (Curtis); Paul Villani (A Pedant); Katharine Houghton (Katherine); Lee Anne Fahey (Bianca); Adale O'Brien (A Widow); Vaughn McBride (Tailor, Huntsman) and Sam Freed (Servant and Page) in the cast. Jon Jory was director.