- Narrator of Eco Challenge: New Zealand (2002)
- Public service announcement for The ONE Campaign [www.one.org] (2005)
- Played "Hester Swane" in an Irish play, "By the Bog of Cats", by Marina Carr, from September to October 2001 at San Jose Repertory Theatre in 2001, then, from 1 December 2004 until 26 February 2005 at Wyndham's Theatre, London (her West End debut).
- Played "Meg McGrath" in "Crimes of the Heart", a play by Beth Henley, in 1982 at John Golden Theatre (her Broadway debut).
- Played "Pixrose Wilson" in "The Wake of Jamey Foster", a play by Beth Henley, in 1982 at Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Broadway.
- 2003: Played The Mystery Guest Star in "The Play What I Wrote" by Hamish McColl, Sean Foley and Eddie Braben (Lyceum Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (January 10 to March 6, 1988) She acted in Sam Shepard's play, "A Lie of the Mind," at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California with James Gammon, Louise Latham and Cyril O'Reilly in the cast. Robert Woodruff was director.
- (February 23 to April 3, 1983) She played Bonnie Duncan in Murphy Guyer's play, "Eden Court," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Murphy Guyer (Shroeder Duncan); Dawn Didawick (Barb) and Steve Rankin (Carl) in the cast. Ken Jenkins was director.
- (February 23 to April 3, 1983) She played Samantha in Kathleen Tolan's play, "A Weekend Near Madison," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Randle Mell (Jim); Robin Groves (Doe); William Mesnik (David) and Mary McDonnell (Nessa) in the cast. Emily Mann was director.