- Occasional Op-Ed cartoons for the Lancaster(PA) New Era
- (October 2007) Stage: Appeared in Eugene O'Neill's "Long Day's Journey into Night" at Dublin's Gaiety Theatre alongside Michael Esper, Marie Mullen, Aidan Kelly and Maude Fahy.
- (2010) TV commercial (PSA): People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- (2001 - 2002) He acted Arthur Miller's play, "Creation of the World and Other Business" in a Bonnie Franklin's Classic Contemporary American Play production at the Ford Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Robert Guillaume, Jordan Belfi, Lanai Chapman, Marsha Kramer, Jack Riley, Randy Kravis, and Andy Hirsch in the cast. John Bowab was director.
- (2000) He played A.E. Housman's play, "The Invention of Love," in its American premiere in an American Conservatory Theatre production at the Geary Theater in San Francisco, California. Carey Perloff was director.
- (January 7 to March 4, 1979) He acted in Ted Tally's play, "Terra Nova," in a West Coast premiere at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Donald Moffat in the cast. Gordon Davidson was director. Tharon Musser was lighting designer. Peter Wexler was set designer. Peter Berggren was costume designer. Richard K. Allen was sound designer.
- (January 10 to 31, 1970) He played Claudius in William Shakespeare's play, "Hamlet," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with Ken Jenkins (Hamlet); George Ede (Polonius, Gravedigger); Paul Villani (Horatio); Christopher Murney (Laertes); Ronald Fuller (Cornelius, A Captain); Clyde Burton (Rosencrantz, Marcellus, Player Queen); Devin Scott (Guildenstern); Matthew Lewis (Osric, Bernardo, Player King); Ashley Brownfield (Francisco, Lucianus, Priest); Adale O'Brien (Gertrude); Lee Anne Fahey (Ophelia); Susan Cardwell Kingsley (Lady-in-Waiting); Soldiers were Glen Lawrence, John Marshall, Richard Walker in the cast. Jon Jory was director.