- (1952 - 1954) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1952) Stage Play: See the Jaguar. Written by N. Richard Nash. Incidental music by Alec Wilder [final Broadway credit]. Choreographed by Joe Layton. Directed by Michael Gordon. Cort Theatre: 3 Dec 1952- 8 Dec 1952 (5 performances). Cast: Margaret Barker, Arthur Batanides, Harry Bergman, David Clarke, James Dean (as "Wally Wilkins") [Broadway debut], Harrison Dowd, Roy Fant (as "Gramfa Ricks"), Constance Ford (as "Janna"), Ted Jacques (as "Meeker"), Arthur Kennedy (as "Dave Ricks"), Dane Knell, Tony Kraber (as "Carson"), Phillip Pine, Cameron Prud'homme, Florence Sundstrom (as "Mrs. Meeker"), George Tyne (as "Harvey"). Produced by Lemuel Ayers. Produced in association with Helen Jacobson.
- (1954) Stage Play: The Immoralist. Drama. Written by Augustus Goetz and Ruth Goetz. Based on the novel by André Gide. Scenic Design by George Jenkins. Costume Design by Motley. Lighting Design by Abe Feder. Directed by Daniel Mann. Royale Theatre: 8 Feb 1954- 1 May 1954 (96 performances + 8 previews). Cast: James Dean(as "Bachir"), Louis Jourdan (as "Michel"), Geraldine Page (as "Marcelline"), Charles Dingle, Bill Gunn, John Heldabrand, Paul Huber (as "Dr. Garrin"), Adelaide Klein. David J. Stewart. Produced by Billy Rose.
- (1953?). [Off-Broadway] Stage Play: Appeared in "The Scarecrow" off-Broadway, Theatre de Lys.
- (1950) TV commercial: Pepsi-Cola.
- (August 20, 1957) color footage of the ground-breaking ceremony for the James Dean Memorial aired on the daytime program "Club Sixty".
- (2016) Print ads for sexy Hair's "No So Hard Up" medium holding gel.