I Love *Animation* Movies
Rate your emotions that are more than these five. Joy scores more.
Also find a wife based who has a better JOY score n lesser than lesser anger score.
I am positive that I will have a good wife.
Sadness and tears can bring the family together.
I have a low score on emotions like disgust, fear, anger....
There should be balance between critical emotions.
I had a SAD period in phases. Then JOY overtook the headquarter during medication phase.
Tolerance n accepting life as it is.
I will try my best.
Leadership Lessons from Pixar's Inside Out:
1. Give a little extra in what you’re doing.
2. Fear: Alright, we did not die today! I’d call that an unqualified success. We can recognize the little successes of our day. We can be excited about the small things in life. We just have to notice them.
3. No expectations. Be careful how much you hype up what’s coming. Expectations can disappoint.
4. We’ve been through better and we’ve probably been through worse. Don’t let your current view of the situation drag you down! Joy is constantly trying to see the bright side and remind the other emotions there’s plenty to be joyful over.
5. Make the best of bad situations. Look for ways you can bring good where you see bad. You might surprise yourself with how you can turn a situation around.
6. THANKS. One word can mean so much to someone. If someone does a good job and does something right, be willing to go up to them and thank them for a job well done. You may make someone’s day.
7. The attitudes of the people you hang out with can impact your mood. Be careful that you’re not associating with only negative people. Find a wide range of people to include in your circle of friends.
8. Take a look around today and see where a better way is possible. Always seek for doing things efficiently and effectively.
9. Different people see different things. We all see situations through our current lens. That means if someone is having a bad day, they could see a simple question in a much more aggressive light than you had meant for it to be. Be aware of how you’re saying things and how people are receiving you. You might be shocked it’s completely different than you thought.
10. Sometimes it’s critical we fall flat on our faces. We can see life from a different perspective when we’re prone on the ground.
11. Shortcuts aren’t always short (or easy). The shortcuts we try to take are, often times, longer and more complicated than the straightforward path. Evaluate whether or not you need to take a shortcut.
12. Take the lessons. When we fail to learn, we fail to grow. Take the lessons you learn to heart and don’t forget them. If you do, you’ll repeat the failures of your past.
13. A listening ear can make things better.
Your team needs you to have a listening ear. There’s so much they want to share but they feel they can’t. Allow your team to open up to you. Present no judgment. Let them be themselves.
14. Listen. Stop pushing their ideas to the side if they don’t align with yours. Take the time to listen to the ideas your team presents. You will find golden pieces of advice in their wisdom.
15. Try again. We will face failures in our leadership. We may not do the right thing all the time. You can, however, try again and again. Don’t give up on your first attempt. Keep at it if it’s worth doing!
16. Leaders may have to sacrifice for the betterment of others. Leaders sacrifice for their team. Don’t be a leader who’s self-centered. Be other-centered.
17. You may not be the best one for the job. You may be unwilling to let someone else step up and take on more responsibilities. This is hindering your ability to lead well and get the right results. When you see someone else is a better fit for a position, give them the chance to shine. Hand over control and get out of the way.
Dejavu, memory dump, imaginary friend, imagination land, core memories, personality islands, dream productions, train of thoughts, long term memory, facts and opinions, forgotten memory, memory fades, idea bulb, recurring tune, scary dream, darkest fears, imaginary girlfriend, fashion island, friendly argument island, spelling mistakes, puberty,
Joy: Do you ever look at someone and wonder, "What is going on inside their head?" Well, I know. Okay, I know Riley's head.
Fear: All right! We did not die today, I call that an unqualified success.
Sadness: I'm too sad to walk. Just give me a few... hours.
Sadness: Crying helps me slow down and obsess over the weight of life's problems.
Joy: Sadness... Mom and Dad... the team. They came to help... because of Sadness. ” - UJiB
I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I would rather be than me. ” - UJiB
Nausicaa, one of the most powerful characters of modern motion picture, tries to find a way to make the connection between earth and human to save mankind from extinction. ” - UJiB
Hatred will destroy everything. ” - UJiB