US positions, Seattle and Los Angeles
- Software Development Engineer, IMDb iOS Application
- See more US IMDb job openings by visiting the Amazon.com jobs page.
UK positions, Bristol
- Software Development Manager, IMDb Data Team, UK
- Software Development Engineer, IMDb UK
- Data Editor, IMDb UK
- See more UK IMDb job openings by visiting the Amazon.co.uk jobs page.
Additional notes for applicants to U.S. positions
As an equal opportunity employer, the Amazon group of companies is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at 866-437-9078 for assistance.
The Amazon group of companies participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee.s eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's Form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).