Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Stranger Things" (2016)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Stranger Things"
- The Pollywog (2017) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
- Madmax (2017) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
- The Palace (2017) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
- The Secret Cabin (2017) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
- The Pumpkin Patch (2017) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Nostalgic Commercial Specials 1-7 (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamara Chambers
- Battle of the Commercials (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamara Chambers
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda/Twenty One Pilots (2016) TV episode, Played by Kate McKinnon
- "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"
... aka "The Tonight Show" - USA (short title)
... aka "Tonight Show" - USA (informal short title)
- David Spade/The Kids from Stranger Things/Tove Lo (2016) TV episode, Played by Millie Bobby Brown
Mike Wheeler: Are you feeling any better?
Eleven: What's pu-tt-ing?
Mike Wheeler: [chuckling] Pudding. It's this chocolate goo you eat with a spoon. Don't worry: when all this is over you won't have to keep eating junk food and leftovers like a dog anymore. My Mom, she's a pretty awesome cook. She can make you whatever you like.
Mike Wheeler: Well, yeah Eggos but real food too. See, I was thinking that once all this is over and Will's back and you're not a secret anymore, my parents can get you an actual bed for the basement. Or you can take my room if you want, since I'm always down there anyways. My point is, they'll take care of you. They'll be like your new parents. And Nancy, she'll be like your new sister.
Eleven: Will you be like my brother?
Mike Wheeler: What? No! No...
Eleven: Why 'no'?
Mike Wheeler: Because... cause it's different.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.