Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Winter's Tale (1962) (TV)
- The Virgin Herod (2011) Played by Jonathan Rind
- Alexander (2004) Played by Ian Beattie
... aka "Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut" - USA (recut version)
... aka "Alexander: Director's Cut" - USA (censored version)
... aka "Alexander: The Ultimate Cut" - USA (alternative title)
- The Winter's Tale (1999) (TV) Played by Jeffry Wickham
- "Reign: The Conqueror" (1997) TV series Played by Beau Billingslea (as Antigones)
... aka "Alexander Senki" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Alexander" - International (English title)
- "Shakespeare: The Animated Tales"
- The Winter's Tale (1994) TV episode, Played by Timothy Bateson
- The Winter's Tale (1981) (TV) Played by Cyril Luckham
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Winter's Tale" - USA (video title)
- Alexander the Great (1968) (TV) Played by Joseph Cotten
- "Off to See the Wizard"
- Alexander the Great (1968) TV episode, Played by Joseph Cotten (as General Antigonus)
- The Winter's Tale (1967) Played by Alan Foss
- Ein Wintermärchen (1965) (TV) Played by Hans Musäus
- The Winter's Tale (1962) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Bayldon
[after Alexander's wedding to Roxane]
Philotas: But what's the point Alexander? She's your captive; just take her as your concubine!
Alexander: Because I want a son. Damn you, Philotas
Philotas: Half your nobles have sisters who would make fine Macedonian mothers.
Alexander: To take an Asian as my queen, not a captive, is a sign of deep respect for our subjects. It will, more than anything, bring us together. Unify us. Which is not to say I won't take a Macedonian one day.
Philotas: As a second wife? And insult Macedonia?
Antigonus: Never will our people accept this girl's son as king. They'll be angry enough when they find out their husbands all have second wives in Barbaria.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.