Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nurse #8 (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Be Still, My Soul (2017) TV episode, Played by Laura Kranz (as Nurse)
- Back Where You Belong (2017) TV episode, Played by Olivia-Diane Joseph (as Nurse)
- You Haven't Done Nothin' (2016) TV episode, Played by Dyana Liu (as Nurse)
- Undo (2016) TV episode, Played by Olivia-Diane Joseph (as Nurse)
- At Last (2016) TV episode, Played by Timothy Cakebread (as Nurse)
Nurse: We're on lockdown.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: What? Why?
Dr. Callie Torres: Oh, come on.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: It's a joke, right? It's a drill or something?
[all of their pagers beep]
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Okay, it's no joke. Everyone... Everyone! We're sealing the floor. I don't know why and it doesn't matter why but nobody goes in or out, past the double doors. Check on your own patients and then come back and check and if there's any others in the queue. We don't have a lot of hands on deck. And people, do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans. They will eat you alive.
[everyone walks off, Arizona looks to Callie]
Dr. Arizona Robbins: I really thought that was a joke.
Dr. Callie Torres: Sick joke.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Excuse me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.