Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Roberts (Character)
from Better Living Through Chemistry (2014)
- Better Living Through Chemistry (2014) Played by Ray Liotta
- "Rizzoli & Isles"
- No One Mourns the Wicked (2013) TV episode, Played by Nick Gehlfuss
- G.P.S. (2013) (V) Played by James Lopez
- At Water's Edge (2012) (TV) Played by Glen Wallace
- Running (2011/II) Played by Paul Suda
- Shadow Puppets (2007) Played by Dino Fekaris
- Running Time (2006) TV episode, Played by Richard Briers
- Homeland (2001) TV episode, Played by Don Halbert
- Bare Knuckles (2001) TV episode, Played by Don Halbert
- Tumbleweed (1998) Played by John Henry Whitaker
- Flattered (1995) Played by Mark Haas
- "Juliet Bravo"
- Backtrack (1983) TV episode, Played by Charlie Stewart
- Three Into Two Won't Go (1969) Played by Paul Rogers
- "Bob Hope Presents the Chrysler Theatre"
- Her School for Bachelors (1964) TV episode, Played by Louis Nye
- "The Avengers"
- School for Traitors (1963) TV episode, Played by Richard Thorp (as Roberts)
- "The United States Steel Hour"
... aka "The U.S. Steel Hour" - USA (alternative title)
- The Bogey Man (1955) TV episode, Played by Robert Preston
- "The Stu Erwin Show"
... aka "Trouble with Father" - USA (alternative title)
- Father Gets Into the Act (1950) TV episode, Played by Herb Vigran
- Secret Agent X-9 (1945) Played by Henry Wadsworth
- Straight Shootin' (1927) Played by Ted Wells
Jack Roberts [Chs. 1-2]: Hey, what are you guys doing in those Nazi uniforms?
First Nazi: It's time you learned you are working for the Axis.
Second Nazi: You are on a German ship; you are going to be put on a Japanese submarine.
First Nazi: Our captain wishes to pay military respect to our ally. Is your luggage ready?
Phil Corrigan: I think its about time for the United States to take over don't you think, Roberts?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.