Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Dean (Character)
from "Haunted History" (1999)
- Dead. Gay. Fictional (????) Played by Eric Callero
- Monty (2016) Played by Colton Little
- Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend (2015) Played by Stewart Morley
- Love Always, Eartha (2015) Played by Josh Hardwick
- Hollywood Mouth 2 (2014) Played by Jamie Tourigny
- James Dean: A Beautiful Soul (2017) Played by Cody Mullins
- The Secret Hideout (2016) TV episode, Played by Rhea Butcher
- The Fourth Annual 'On Cinema' Oscar Special (2016) (V) Played by Ralph Lucas / Ben Leasure
- Inside the Dead (2015) Played by Daniel P. Charles
- Sos (2015) Played by Joe McGruddy
- A Cast of Characters (2015) Played by Noah Mahoney
- "Diary of an Actress"
- Marilyn (2015) TV episode, Played by Rudy Weimer
- Actor for Hire (2015) Played by Dan Emo
- The Hall Monitors (2015) Played by Richard M. Salazar
- The Third Annual 'On Cinema' Oscar Special (2015) (V) Played by Ralph Lucas
- Life (2015/I) Played by Dane DeHaan
- Drifting Through the Night (2014) Played by Logan Smith
- Boyz Night Out (2013) Played by John Brooks Jr.
- "The Doctors"
- Scared Straight to Lose Weight/Hollywood Legends Return from the Dead/Dr. Travis Surprises Biggest Fan (2013) TV episode, Played by Travis Stork
- Garbage (2013) Played by Mathew Botuchis
- Fun Size (2012) Played by Joel Anger (as Bar Patron in James Dean Costume)
- Hollywood Gamble (2012/I) Played by Will Haven
- Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean (2012) Played by James Preston
... aka "A Portrait of James Dean" - USA (DVD title)
- Rebel Dabble Babble (2012) Played by James Franco
- "Mysteries at the Museum"
- Brinks Heist; Saddam's Spider Hole; Rindocus (2012) TV episode, Played by James Kacey
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Robert Rickert
- Jack Rawlins (2011) Played by Jason Gregg
- "Royal Family" (2011) TV series Played by Sang-ki Jo
- The Moonshine War (2011) TV episode, Played by Billy Miller (as James Earl Dean)
- Two Friendly Ghosts (2011) Played by Cole Carson
- Rebel (2011/II) Played by Nina Ljeti
- Bicycle Bride (2010) Played by Andreas Wilson
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- James Franco/Muse (2009) TV episode, Played by James Franco
- Martini the Movie (2009) Played by John Volk
- The Formulation of Rectangles (2009) Played by Matt Keff
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- I Dream of Jesus (2008) TV episode, Played by Steve Callaghan
- Mascarada (2007) Played by Pablo Larcuen
- Mister Lonely (2007) Played by Joseph Morgan
- West to Eden (2007) Played by Rafael Killyan
- "Doing His Best James Dean" (2007) TV series Played by Scott Ford
- Buried Dreams (2005) Played by Justin Kent
- The Mystery of Natalie Wood (2004) (TV) Played by Nick Carpenter / Quinton Flynn (as James Dean V.O.)
- The Last Race (2003) Played by Cal Thomas
- Dean: Reel to Reel (2002) Played by Lance Stell
- James Dean (2001) (TV) Played by James Franco / Kyle Chambers
- "Haunted History"
- Haunted Key West (2000) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Boros (as Young James Dean)
- Marty and Virginia (2000) Played by Scott St. Blaze
- "E! Mysteries & Scandals"
- James Dean (1998) TV episode, Played by Don Danielson
- James Dean: Live Fast, Die Young (1997) Played by Casper Van Dien
... aka "James Dean: Live Fast Die Young" - USA (video title)
- Boulevard Cafe (1997) Played by Vanise Castillo
- "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"
... aka "Sabrina Goes to College" - USA (promotional title), USA (fifth season title)
... aka "Sabrina" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- A Halloween Story (1996) TV episode, Played by Phillip Glasser (as James Dean 2)
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Rebel Without a Date/Don't Bank on It (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- The Tiger Prince/All the Words in the English Language/The Kid in the Lid/Method to Her Madness (1995) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Car Trouble, Darlin' (1994) Played by Jason Rainwater
- Pulp Fiction (1994) Played by Eric Clark
- "Hollywood Babylon"
- Dean/Kennedy & Swanson (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul Jarrett
- Death Becomes Her (1992) Played by Eric Clark
- Resistance (1992) Played by Danny Adcock
- Another Chance (1989) Played by Robert Armstrong
- James Dean (1976) (TV) Played by Stephen McHattie
... aka "James Dean: A Legend in His Own Time" - International (English title) (long title)
- Trader Tom of the China Seas (1954) Played by William Hudson
James Dean: I don't wanna play their stupid game.
Dennis Stock: You don't have to. I mean, just let me help you. I got 30 million people reading LIFE Magazine... and we do, we do a great shoot...
James Dean: Wait a minute, wait a minute! You think you're giving me something that's not alerady comin' my way? I lose myself in my roles! I don't wanna lose myself in all this other stuff. And you are this other stuff.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.