Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Film Vigilante
- Coolest Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Winter Fashion
- Tarantino's Bar & Restaurant
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- AMPAS Hollywood Costume Exhibit
- Who Are You?
from Django Unchained (2012)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
[Django is hesitating to kill Smitty Bacall]
Dr. King Schultz: [teasing] Ooh. What happened to Mister "I Wanna Shoot White Folks For Money"?
Django: His son's with him.
Dr. King Schultz: Well, good. He'll have a loved one with him. Maybe even share a last word. That's better than most of them get. Damn sight better than he deserves.
[Django still hesitates]
Dr. King Schultz: Put down the rifle.
[Django cocks back the safety and puts the rifle down]
Dr. King Schultz: Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Let's take out Smitty Bacall's handbill.
[hands it to Django]
Dr. King Schultz: Now, read it out loud. Consider that today's lesson.
See more »