Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thomas Watson (Character)
from "Inventions That Changed the World" (2004)
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Alexander Graham Bell and the Astonishing Telephone (2006) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Parsons
- "Inventions That Changed the World"
- Telephone (2004) TV episode, Played by Simon McMenemy
- Alexander Graham Bell (1995) (V) Played by Kevin Quinn
... aka "Animated Hero Classics: Alexander Graham Bell" - USA (series title)
- Alexander Graham Bell: The Sound and the Silence (1991) (TV) Played by Francis Bell
... aka "The Sound and the Silence" - Canada (original title)
- "This Is America, Charlie Brown"
- The Great Inventors (1989) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- Barriers of Sound (1983) TV episode, Played by Linwood Boomer (as Dr. Thomas A. Watson)
- Alexander Graham Bell (1965) (TV) Played by Clive Endersby
- The Talking Wire (1955) (TV) Played by Bert Masters
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Talking Wire (#4.26)" - USA (anthology series)
- Mr. Bell (1947) Played by Mason Adams
- The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939) Played by Henry Fonda
Alexander Graham Bell: [about to pour the acid for the transmitter] I have to put the acid here...
[he accidently knocks the acid over, burning his hand]
Alexander Graham Bell: Oh, no! Mr. Watson, come here! I want you!
Thomas Watson: [hearing him through the receiver, then jumping for joy] That's it... that's it, that's *it*!
[Bell returns to the room where Watson and Linus are listening]
Thomas Watson: That's it! I heard every word! You said, "Mr. Watson, come here, I want you"!
Alexander Graham Bell: [chuckles] At last! At long last! Congratulations, Thomas!
Thomas Watson: [shaking hands with Bell] Congratulations, Mr. Bell!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.