Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thomas Watson (Character)
from "Inventions That Changed the World" (2004)
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Alexander Graham Bell and the Astonishing Telephone (2006) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Parsons
- "Inventions That Changed the World"
- Telephone (2004) TV episode, Played by Simon McMenemy
- Alexander Graham Bell (1995) (V) Played by Kevin Quinn
... aka "Animated Hero Classics: Alexander Graham Bell" - USA (series title)
- Alexander Graham Bell: The Sound and the Silence (1992) (TV) Played by Francis Bell
... aka "The Sound and the Silence" - Canada (original title)
- "This Is America, Charlie Brown"
- The Great Inventors (1989) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- Barriers of Sound (1983) TV episode, Played by Linwood Boomer (as Dr. Thomas A. Watson)
- Alexander Graham Bell (1965) (TV) Played by Clive Endersby
- The Talking Wire (1955) (TV) Played by Bert Masters
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Talking Wire (#4.26)" - USA (anthology series)
- Mr. Bell (1947) Played by Mason Adams
- The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939) Played by Henry Fonda
Thomas Watson: [to Linus, before Mr. Bell tries out his famous microphone and receiver experiment] You stand close to me, son, and we'll listen together. Just imagine: Mr. Bell has been working on this for over ten years.
Marian Edison: [in extreme bewilderment] *Ten years*? *Wow*!
Thomas Watson: [fading to a whisper] He's closed the door. Let's listen.
See more »