Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Earl Jones (Character)
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Roll Tide Roll (2014) (V) Played by Jamey White
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Convention Conundrum (2014) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "Two and a Half Men"
- The Devil's Lube (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Round Springfield (1995) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994) Played by James Earl Jones
James Earl Jones: [looks up from his menu to see Sheldon standing there] Let me guess: you like Star Wars.
Sheldon Cooper: [nods]
James Earl Jones: You know I've been in other movies.
Sheldon Cooper: [nods again]
James Earl Jones: But you don't care about those, do you?
Sheldon Cooper: [shakes his head]
James Earl Jones: [motions Sheldon closer] I have one thing to say to people like you: I like Star Wars too! Care to join me?
Sheldon Cooper: Thank you! My friend Leonard said if I bothered you while you were eating, you'd think I was a creepy stalker.
James Earl Jones: Well, your friend Leonard sounds like a real weenie!
Sheldon Cooper: He is, Mr. Earl Jones, he is!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.