Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Lindstrom (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Heartfelt Passages (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin (as Dr. Peter Lindstrom)
- A Misunderstanding (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin (as Dr. Peter Lindstrom)
- Transgender Bridge (2015) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin (as Dr. Peter Lindstrom)
- Intimidation Game (2015) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin (as Dr. Peter Lindstrom)
- Post-Mortem Blues (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin (as Dr. Peter Lindstrom)
Olivia Benson: If I could do it again, I... I wouldn't have left him in that house. I have more experience. Maybe I could've talked to him...
Dr. Peter Lindstrom: Talked Munson out of it? Or overpowered a 6'8" man with a gun and nothing to live for? You said there were two children there. You got them out. They have their mother.
Olivia Benson: And Chief Dodds doesn't have his son. Why does he deserve that?
Dr. Peter Lindstrom: Or do you mean why do you deserve to live when Dodds is dead? You've got to mourn this loss, but you cannot judge yourself for feeling relieved that you survived.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.