Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Karyn Blake (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Spellbound (2017) TV episode, Played by Ami Brabson
- Heightened Emotions (2016) TV episode, Played by Ami Brabson
- Star-Struck Victims (2016) TV episode, Played by Ami Brabson
- Parole Violations (2015) TV episode, Played by Ami Brabson
- Criminal Stories (2014) TV episode, Played by Ami Brabson
Rafael Barba: You help broken people become whole with your retreats?
Declan Trask: Yes, and sometimes I help whole people become more whole.
Rafael Barba: People pay you for this?
Declan Trask: Yes.
Rafael Barba: But you don't keep all of the money. You give some of it to your foundation.
Declan Trask: That's right.
Rafael Barba: What does your foundation do?
Declan Trask: They provide safe drinking water to the poor and impoverished nations.
Rafael Barba: You save lives?
Declan Trask: I do, and I'm proud of it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.