Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Humphrey Stafford (Character)
from "The Shadow of the Tower" (1972)
- The Second Part of Henry the Sixth (1983) (TV) Played by Peter Wyatt
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VI, Part Two" - USA (video title)
- "The Shadow of the Tower"
- Power in the Land (1972) TV episode, Played by Maurice Roëves (as Humphrey Stafford)
- Crown in Jeopardy (1972) TV episode, Played by Maurice Roëves (as Humphrey Stafford)
- "The Wars of the Roses"
- Margaret of Anjou (1965) TV episode, Played by Jeffery Dench
- The Council Board (????) TV episode, Played by Jeffery Dench
- "An Age of Kings"
- Henry VI Part 3: The Rabble from Kent (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Shepperdson
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.