Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emmett Bledsoe (Character)
from "Switched at Birth" (2011)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Switched at Birth"
- The Call (2017) TV episode, Played by Sean Berdy
- This Has to Do with Me (2017) TV episode, Played by Sean Berdy
- And Always Searching for Beauty (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Berdy
- A Mad Tea Party (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Berdy
- The Accommodations of Desire (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Berdy
Bay Kennish: You ruined everything.
Emmett Bledsoe: I know.
Bay Kennish: No, you don't know. You ruined us. You ruined every other relationship I'm ever gonna have. How am I supposed to fall for someone else when you do things like that?
Emmett Bledsoe: I don't want you to fall for anyone else.
Bay Kennish: But I need to. Because I can't be with you.
Emmett Bledsoe: We were bigger than my one mistake. We are bigger.
Bay Kennish: No. No, you don't just get to sleep with someone else and pull the "we're meant to be" card."
Emmett Bledsoe: I didn't handle things right. I know that.
Bay Kennish: Yea, I'd say sleeping with my brother's girlfriend and my childhood enemy while I was off talking to your parents about how to help you is not handling things right!
Emmett Bledsoe: I am so sorry, Bay. I hope you know that.
See more »