Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Cannon (Character)
from Agatha Christie's 'Ten Little Indians' (1965)
- Ten Little Indians (1989) Played by Donald Pleasence (as Mr. Justice Lawrence Wargrave)
- Desyat negrityat (1987) Played by Vladimir Zeldin (as Mr. Justice Lawrence John Wargrave)
... aka "Ten Little Indians" - USA (informal English title)
- Zehn kleine Negerlein (1969) (TV) Played by Alfred Schieske (as Sir Lawrence Wargrave)
- Agatha Christie's 'Ten Little Indians' (1965) Played by Wilfrid Hyde-White
... aka "Ten Little Indians" - UK (original title)
- Ten Little Indians (1959) (TV) Played by Barry Jones (as Mr. Justice Sir Lawrence Wargrave)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Ten Little Niggers (1959) TV episode, Played by Felix Aylmer (as Sir Lawrence Wargrave)
- Ten Little Niggers (1949) (TV) Played by Bruce Belfrage (as Sir Lawrence Wargrave)
- And Then There Were None (1945) Played by Barry Fitzgerald (as Judge Francis J. Quinncannon)
... aka "Rene Clair's 'And Then There Were None'" - USA (complete title)
Det. William Henry Blore: Now come the alibis! What's yours, doctor?
Dr. Edward Armstrong: I resent that, Blore! I am a professional man!
Judge Arthur Cannon: My dear doctor, that proves less than nothing. Doctors have gone mad before. Judges have gone mad. So have policemen, and, if I may say so,
[smiling at Ilona]
Judge Arthur Cannon: even actresses.
Ilona Bergen: Frequently. In fact, some say the sane ones are in the minority.
See more »