Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Friday Face-Off: George C. Scott vs. Marlon Brando
- Best Suited for a Tuxedo
- Favorite Robert De Niro Character
- Face-Off: The Godfather vs. The Lord of the Rings
- Best IMDb Poll With Over 20,000 Votes
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- Movie Character Wisdom
- Which of these infamous villain and cat pairing is your favorite?
- Famous Movie Scenes YOU have done...
- How would you define your favorite character?
Vito Corleone (Character)
from The Godfather: Part II (1974)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
[Vito returns years later to Sicily and meets Don Ciccio, the man who murdered Vito's family]
Don Ciccio: I see you took the name of the town. What was your father's name?
Vito Corleone: Antonio Andolini.
Don Ciccio: You'll have to speak up. I can't hear you
Vito Corleone: My father's name was Antonio Andolini... and this is for you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.