Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite female performance in a Woody Allen movie?
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
- Oscar winning Aussies and Kiwis
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 26 Years
- With Which Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 2
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
from Blue Jasmine (2013)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Videos|
Jasmine: [talking to herself] It's fraught with peril. They gossip, you know, they talk. I saw Danny. Yes, did I tell you? He's getting married. A weekend in Palm Beach means I can wear... what could I wear? I can wear the Dior dress I bought in Paris. Yes, my black dress. Well, Hal always used to surprise me with jewelry. Extravagant pieces. I think he used to buy them at auction. It's so obvious what you're doing. You think I don't know. French au pair.
[Blue Moon begins playing]
Jasmine: This was playing on the Vineyard. Blue Moon. I used to know the words. I knew the words. Now they're all a jumble.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.