Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carrie Fisher (Character)
from "Sex and the City" (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Maps to the Stars (2014) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Convention Conundrum (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Carrie Fisher/John Waters/Rue McClanahan/F Castelluccio (2009) TV episode, Played by Monica Hammond
- The Rutles 2: Can't Buy Me Lunch (2004) (TV) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "Sex and the City"
... aka "S.A.T.C." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Sex and the Big City" - Israel (English title)
- Sex and Another City (2000) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
- Lisa Picard Is Famous (2000) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "It's Like, You Know..."
- Arthur 2: On the Rocks (1999) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
Sheldon Cooper: [sneaking up to a house] I don't understand what we're doing.
James Earl Jones: Shhhh!
Sheldon Cooper: Whose house is this?
James Earl Jones: Carrie Fisher. And she's a little crazy, so get ready to run.
[he rings the doorbell, and they run for it]
Carrie Fisher: [storms out with a baseball bat] It's not funny anymore, James!
James Earl Jones: Then why am I laughing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.