Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carrie Fisher (Character)
from "Sex and the City" (1998)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Maps to the Stars (2014) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Convention Conundrum (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Carrie Fisher/John Waters/Rue McClanahan/F Castelluccio (2009) TV episode, Played by Monica Hammond
- The Rutles 2: Can't Buy Me Lunch (2004) (TV) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "Sex and the City"
... aka "S.A.T.C." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Sex and the Big City" - Israel (English title)
- Sex and Another City (2000) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
- Lisa Picard Is Famous (2000) Played by Carrie Fisher
- "It's Like, You Know..."
- Arthur 2: On the Rocks (1999) TV episode, Played by Carrie Fisher
Sheldon Cooper: [sneaking up to a house] I don't understand what we're doing.
James Earl Jones: Shhhh!
Sheldon Cooper: Whose house is this?
James Earl Jones: Carrie Fisher. And she's a little crazy, so get ready to run.
[he rings the doorbell, and they run for it]
Carrie Fisher: [storms out with a baseball bat] It's not funny anymore, James!
James Earl Jones: Then why am I laughing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.