Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clara Oswald (Character)
from "Doctor Who" (2005)
|Photos (See all 117 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 125)|
- Doctor Who: The Planet of the Angels (2016) (V) Played by Sarah Cravy
- "Doctor Who"
- Hell Bent (2015) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman (as Clara)
- Face the Raven (2015) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman (as Clara)
- Sleep No More (2015) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman (as Clara)
- The Zygon Inversion (2015) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman
- The Zygon Invasion (2015) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman
- Doctor Who: Earth Conquest (2014) (TV) Played by Jenna Coleman
- Doctor Who: The Ultimate Companion (2014) (TV) Played by Jenna Coleman
- Doctor Who Explained (2013) (TV) Played by Jenna Coleman
- "12 Again"
- Doctor Who Special (2013) TV episode, Played by Jenna Coleman
The Doctor: Hello.
Clara: You're young again. You're okay... You didn't even change your face.
The Doctor: Ha! It's started, I can't stop it now, this is just the reset, a whole new regeneration cycle, ooh. Taking a bit longer, just breaking it in. It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment; like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, he's a comin'.
Clara: Who's comin'?
The Doctor: The Doctor.
Clara: You, you are The Doctor.
The Doctor: Yup, and I always will be. But times change, and so must I... Amelia.
Clara: Who is Amelia?
The Doctor: The first face this face saw. We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.