Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chief Yellow Hand (Character)
from The Plainsman (1936)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- A Man Called Horse (1970) Played by Manu Tupou (as Yellow Hand)
- Buffalo Bill (1965) Played by Mirko Ellis (as Yellow Hand)
... aka "Buffalo Bill, l'eroe del far west" - Italy (original title)
... aka "Buffalo Bill, Hero of the West" - USA (DVD title)
- Pony Express (1953) Played by Pat Hogan
- Buffalo Bill (1944) Played by Anthony Quinn
- The Plainsman (1936) Played by Paul Harvey (as Yellow Hand)
Wild Bill Hickok: What started you on the warpath, Yellow Hand?
Yellow Hand: Where sun rise, white man's land. Where sun set, Indian land. White man come, take our land, kill buffalo, our food. White man promise us food. White man lie. Now Cheyenne buy white man thunder stick. Soon war drum sound in all Indian land. All tribes ride with Yellow Hand. We drive white man, like buffalo, away back to rising sun. Yellow Hand has spoken.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.