Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rep. Donald Blythe (Character)
from "House of Cards" (2013)
|Related Videos (see all 25)|
- "House of Cards"
- Chapter 41 (2016) TV episode, Played by Reed Birney (as Donald Blythe)
- Chapter 45 (2016) TV episode, Played by Reed Birney
- Chapter 43 (2016) TV episode, Played by Reed Birney (as VP Donald Blythe)
- Chapter 46 (2016) TV episode, Played by Reed Birney (as Donald Blythe)
- Chapter 48 (2016) TV episode, Played by Reed Birney (as Donald Blythe)
Donald Blythe: [counting off on his fingers] Negligence - nepotism - misappropriation of federal funds - a foreign policy fiasco - and loose with the truth. What do these five fingers have in common? Francis J. Underwood.
Francis Underwood: Mr. King, I would like to respond to that.
Donald Blythe: This is a man that believes in the rule of law - ish. The legislative process - ish. The constitution - ish. Is this the man who should be president?
Francis Underwood: Miss. Dunbar, like any good lawyer, you have a knack for rhetoric - ish. But the American people are tired of words. What they crave is action.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.