Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claire Underwood (Character)
from "House of Cards" (2013)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- The 71st Annual Tony Awards (2017) (TV) Played by Robin Wright
- "House of Cards"
- Chapter 62 (2017) TV episode, Played by Robin Wright
- Chapter 64 (2017) TV episode, Played by Robin Wright
- Chapter 53 (2017) TV episode, Played by Robin Wright
- Chapter 59 (2017) TV episode, Played by Robin Wright
- Chapter 57 (2017) TV episode, Played by Robin Wright
Claire Underwood: [recording her TV commercial] I've been meaning to talk with you. It's terrifying, isn't it? The president and I have a simple request. Tell us what you see. If anything in your environment strikes you as a bit odd, a bit off, pick up the phone. Whether it's a package or a person that seems out of place, we'd love you to let us know. Because there's a lot of noise out there these days. A noisy press that's choosing to dwell on the past instead of what's happening right now. My husband and I want to protect you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.