Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kim Bergerac (Character)
from "Bergerac" (1981)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- The Deadly Virus (1987) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Heath
- Root and Branch (1987) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Heath
- Fires in the Fall (1986) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Heath
- Tug of War (1984) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Heath (as Kim)
- A Touch of Eastern Promise (1984) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Heath (as Kim)
[at a seance organised by Charlie Hungerford, Raoul Barnaby, a medium, claims to be in touch with someone called Jane]
Raoul Barnaby: [falsetto voice] Is there anyone there who wants a message from Jane?
Kim Bergerac: I know a Jane at school.
Deborah Bergerac: She'd be more likely to use the phone, dear.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.