Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nancy Donahue (Character)
from "The Middle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Middle"
... aka "The Middle." - USA (poster title)
- Hoosier Maid (2017) TV episode, Played by Jen Ray
- Thanksgiving VIII (2016) TV episode, Played by Jen Ray
- Halloween VII: The Heckoning (2016) TV episode, Played by Jen Ray
- The Show Must Go On (2016) TV episode, Played by Jen Ray
- Survey Says... (2016) TV episode, Played by Jen Ray
[after Frankie breaks down and admits that they've been secretly driving the Donahues' new car while they were away]
Nancy Donahue: Why would I ever hate you? I hate myself for not telling you to drive it in the first place! Seriously. What is the point of having a brand new car if you can't share it with your neighbors? I'm *thrilled* you drove it!
Ron Donahue: Absolutely! You saved one of us from getting the first scratch and fighting with each other about it.
Ron Donahue: Thanks, man!
[Donahues leave smiling and laughing]
Frankie Heck: Well, now I know what's behind that Wall Of Nice. Big rolling fields of nice! I mean, they're just great. So, so great.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.