Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Court Officer #1 (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Love Eternal (2010) TV episode, Played by Lou Irizarry (as Clerk)
- Blackmail (2010) TV episode, Played by Jerold E. Solomon (as Clerk)
- Shotgun (2009) TV episode, Played by Kevin Janaway (as Clerk)
- Doped (2009) TV episode, Played by Elba Sette-Camara (as Clerk) / Jeff Grossman (as Court Officer)
- Just a Girl in the World (2009) TV episode, Played by Anita Hollander (as Clerk)
Clerk: I'm not sure you should be going through that.
Detective Ed Green: Look, we're dealing with a homicide investigation.
Clerk: I... I just meant that there might be some sensitive material there.
Detective Lennie Briscoe: That's exactly what we're looking for.
Clerk: I was referring to the corporate financial information, about the buyouts.
Detective Ed Green: Buyouts?
Clerk: Of the other magazines. That's what Mr. Reddick's meetings were about yesterday.
Detective Lennie Briscoe: When was his last appointment?
Clerk: Uh... that would have been his 6:30 with Legal.
Detective Ed Green: And that was the last time you saw him?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.