Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 232)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Of Course He's Dead: Part 1 & 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- Ferrets, Attack! (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- That's Not What They Call It in Amsterdam (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- Four Balls, Two Bats and One Mitt (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- A Big Bag of Dog (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
Walden Schmidt: [filling out forms when Alan has to go to the Emergency Room] I want him to have the best possible care, so whatever it takes, I'll pay for it.
Nurse Lorna: You're gonna have to. The man's got the worst insurance policy I've ever seen... He's got a $500,000 deductible... Even at our prices, he ain't gonna hit that with one heart attack.
Walden Schmidt: All right, well, I'll just... I'll take care of it.
Nurse Lorna: Just check the box 'Domestic Partner'.
Walden Schmidt: Oh, no, we're just buddies.
Nurse Lorna: We got no 'Buddy' forms.
Walden Schmidt: Yeh, but...
Nurse Lorna: Just check the damn box.
[he checks the damn box, and walks away]
Nurse Lorna: [under her breath] Come out, come out, wherever you are.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.