Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
April Young (Character)
from "The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "The Vampire Diaries"
- Pictures of You (2013) TV episode, Played by Gracie Gillam
- Stand by Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Gracie Gillam
- After School Special (2013) TV episode, Played by Gracie Gillam
- O Come, All Ye Faithful (2012) TV episode, Played by Gracie Gillam
- My Brother's Keeper (2012) TV episode, Played by Gracie Gillam
Matt Donovan: Uh, hey, April. We don't open til eleven.
April Young: Uh, sorry. I wasn't, like, trying to scare you or stalk you or whatever. I just... um, I came to ask if you've seen Rebekah.
Matt Donovan: Why would I have seen Rebekah?
April Young: Oh, I just assumed. I mean, aren't... aren't you guys kind of like a thing?
Matt Donovan: [laughs] Rebekah and I are not a thing.
April Young: Well, I, I, I mean I'm worried about her. She said she'd help me find stuff out about the fire that killed my dad and then she just disappeared.
[Connor walks out holding a knife on Jeremy]
Connor Jordan: Trust me. That's the least of your problems.
See more »