Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chicky Baby (Character)
from "Pee-wee's Playhouse" (1986)
- "Pee-wee's Playhouse"
- Playhouse for Sale (1990) TV episode, Played by Alison Mork
- Something to Do (1990) TV episode, Played by Alison Mork
- Camping Out (1990) TV episode, Played by Alison Mork
- Fun, Fun, Fun (1990) TV episode, Played by Alison Mork
- Accidental Playhouse (1990) TV episode, Played by Alison Mork
- Christmas at Pee Wee's Playhouse (1988) (TV) Played by Alison Mork
... aka "Christmas Special" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Pee-Wee Herman's Christmas Special" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special" - USA (video title)
Chairry: You mean, You are not selling the playhouse?
Pee-wee Herman: Of course not, Chairry. I would never sell a playhouse for a million, trillion, gazillion dollars. And besides, A playhouse is a place where anybody can play.
Dirty Dog: We don't have to travel!
Cool Cat: We don't have to rome!
Chicky Baby: And whatever should we humble!
All: There is no place like home!
Miss Yvonne: [as she sees Pee-Wee getting onto his scooter] Pee-Wee, Where are you going?
Pee-wee Herman: To get more lemonade. And remember, The playhouse will always be there for anybody to play forever, and ever, and ever. On that note, You have my WORD!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.