Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Merlin" (2008)
... aka "The Adventures of Merlin" - Australia, Hong Kong (English title) (DVD title), International (English title)
... aka "The Adventures of Merlin" - Japan (English title) (DVD title)
- The Diamond of the Day: Part Two (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hopper (as Sir Percival)
- The Diamond of the Day: Part One (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hopper (as Sir Percival)
- The Drawing of the Dark (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hopper (as Sir Percival)
- The Kindness of Strangers (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hopper (as Sir Percival)
- With All My Heart (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hopper (as Sir Percival)
- Black Knight (2001) Played by Vincent Regan
- Knights of the Round Table (1953) Played by Gabriel Woolf
Arthur: Here! Come and join me.
[Merlin, Gwen, Gaius, Lancelot, Gwaine, Elyan, Leon, and Percival take seats around the round table along with him]
Arthur: This table belonged to the ancient kings of Camelot. A round table afforded no man more importance than any other. They believed in equality in all things. So, it seems fitting that we revive this tradition now. Without each of you, we would not be here. My father has languished in prison for too long. Tomorrow, I make my bid to rescue him. Are there any around this table who will join me?
[each of them stand and talk in turns]
Lancelot: You taught me the values of being a knight, the code by which a man should live his life. To fight with honour for justice, freedom, and all that's good. I believe in the world that you will build.
Elyan: Even though I was a commoner, a nobody, you were willing to lay down your life for me, Arthur. It is now my turn to repay you.
Sir Leon: I have fought alongside you many times. There is no one that I would rather die for.
Gwaine: [grins] I think we've no chance. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Percival: Your enemies are my enemies.
Gaius: If you need an old man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.