Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Penny Marshall (Character)
from "Saturday Night Live" (1975)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Daniel Craig/Muse (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- Katy Perry/Robyn (2011) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- Rosie O'Donnell/James Taylor (1993) TV episode, Played by Rosie O'Donnell
- New Year's Eve (2011) Played by Penny Marshall
- The Woman at the Airport (2006) TV episode, Played by Penny Marshall
- Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Mork & Mindy (2005) (TV) Played by Stacy Fair
- Jackie's Back! (1999) (TV) Played by Penny Marshall
... aka "Jackie's Back: Portrait of a Diva" - USA (alternative title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.