Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
National Editor (Character)
from "Lou Grant" (1977)
- "Lou Grant" Played by Sidney Clute
- Unthinkable (1982) TV episode, Played by Ivan Bonar (as Foreign Editor)
- Law (1982) TV episode, Played by Ivan Bonar
- Blacklist (1982) TV episode, Played by Tony Perez / Ivan Bonar (as Foreign Editor)
- Drifters (1981) TV episode, Played by Laurence Haddon (as Foreign Editor)
- Strike (1981) TV episode, Played by Sidney Clute / Ivan Bonar (as Foreign Editor)
National Editor: The guy got arrested in an Indiana coffee shop for wearing his underpants on his head.
Charlie Hume: I, I don't think he was arrested for wearing 'em on his head, but for not wearing them some place else.
National Editor: No, he was fully dressed. He just had his underpants on his head.
Adam Wilson: I can see grounds for arrest if they were someone else's underpants.
National Editor: No, no, they were his own underpants.
Springerman: Did the judge find him guilty?
National Editor: Strange as it seems, Indiana has no law against wearing your underpants on your head.
Charlie Hume: Exciting as that is, it just doesn't sound like front page stuff.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.