Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sandy Hogan (Character)
from "Valerie's Family: The Hogans" (1986)
- "Valerie's Family: The Hogans"
... aka "Valerie" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Hogan Family" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "Valerie's Family" - USA (third season title)
- Isn't It Romantic? (1991) TV episode, Played by Sandy Duncan
- Ho, Ho, Hogans (1991) TV episode, Played by Sandy Duncan
- A Family Affair (1991) TV episode, Played by Sandy Duncan
- A Sneaking Suspicion (1991) TV episode, Played by Sandy Duncan
- The Best of Friends, Worst of Times (1990) TV episode, Played by Sandy Duncan
Skip Franklin: Look, it's over. Where I come from you put your troubles behind you and ya move on.
Sandy Hogan: You are doing one heck of a job of it. In the last thirty-six hours you have lost your plane, maybe your right to fly, and possibly your best friend.
Skip Franklin: I've had better days.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.