Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lana Delaney (Character)
from "The Good Wife" (2009)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "The Good Wife"
- Sticky Content (2014) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Red Zone (2014) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Shiny Objects (2014) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Waiting for the Knock (2012) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Two Girls, One Code (2012) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
Kalinda Sharma: [Kalinda is meeting with Lana at a hotel over wine] Do you have a home?
Lana Delaney: I do. Lake Forest. When I work past eleven, the government is required to provide in-town accomodations.
Kalinda Sharma: How nice... my tax dollars at work.
Lana Delaney: So... Blake Calamar, huh? That's a new name to us.
Kalinda Sharma: Really? I'm surprised.
Lana Delaney: [smiles] I'm juggling a lot of balls at the FBI. But I guess you have, too.
Lana Delaney: [Kalinda smiles shyly... Lana reaches down for her shoe] I'm taking off my shoe.
[holds it up seductively]
Lana Delaney: See it?
Kalinda Sharma: [nods] I can see.
See more »